SIOP Home→Prosocial I-O→Taproot
Use Your Pro-Bono Skills to Impact Your Community
Taproot Foundation offers a way for you to use your professional skills to make a tangible, long-term impact on social issues facing your community. They build teams of marketing, human resources, design, technology, and strategy management professionals to volunteer their time and expertise on projects for local nonprofits.
If you have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience and can commit to giving 3-5 pro bono hours a week over the course of a six-month engagement, Taproot wants to hear from you.
Why Do It Pro-Bono?
- Connect with your community and directly engage in relevant social issues
- Sharpen your business skills and share them with others
- Expand your professional network and create lasting friendships
- Build and diversify your résumé and portfolio
- Be a role model for your colleagues, family, and friends
Apply Online Today!
Ready to Make an Impact?
- More than 1,500 pro bono projects, valued at about $72.5 million, have been completed nationally since 2001 to help strengthen nonprofit infrastructure
- Taproot has trained more than 10,000 business professionals to deliver pro bono service
- There are currently more than 1,000 Taproot consultants actively engaged in a pro bono project
- 96% of nonprofits agree the results of a Taproot engagement strengthen their organizational infrastructure
- 97% of Taproot pro bono consultants want to serve again