Be Sure You Know How to
Whova Before #SIOP19
SIOP is excited to announce the official launch of the 2019 SIOP Annual Conference app, exclusively for registered SIOP attendees.
This free app, powered by Whova, takes networking and session participation to another level. Use Whova to communicate with other attendees, take notes, find session rooms, and much more.
Over 2,000 attendees have already downloaded Whova; Have you? Get the app today to get a head start on planning your 2019 SIOP Conference experience.
- Download Whova in the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign up for Whova using the same email address as your SIOP conference registration and the access code from your registration confirmation email.
- Fill in your profile and contact info, create your personal agenda, and enjoy the event!
For step-by-step guidance and tips, view SIOP’s Whova User Guide or watch the Whova User Tutorial Video.
In the conference app, you'll be able to:
- Search the Program and plan your schedule.
- Check into sessions, take notes, and comment on sessions in real time.
- Browse attendee profiles in advance to plan whom to meet at the Conference.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info.
- Find attendees with common affiliations, education, shared networks, and social profiles.
- Receive update notifications from SIOP conference organizers.
- Access maps, event schedules, parking directions, and more helpful resources.
Remember: Use your SIOP registration email address and the conference access code from your registration confirmation to sign up in the Whova App. If you have trouble accessing the app, please contact Larry Nader at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon at the 2019 SIOP Annual Conference!
You can also access Whova through the web-based platform HERE!