SIGN IN FAQs
- My username and/or password don’t seem to be working anymore. It has been awhile since I last accessed my account. What is happening?
- SIOP implemented a new database system in November 2015. No usernames and passwords were saved during that conversion. In addition, older accounts may have been purged. To reactivate your account please go to www.siop.org and click on the my.SIOP Access link in the gray box. On the Sign In page, click the “Can’t Access Your Account” link to create a new username and password.
- I tried using the password reset feature but never received the email from SIOP. How do I continue?
- Please check your Spam folder for the email from firstname.lastname@example.org before contacting SIOP at email@example.com or calling the Administrative Office at 419-353-0410.
- If your email address has changed since the last time you paid dues, we may not have it in our records. In this case, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Administrative Office at 419-353-0032.
- When I try to create an account on my.SIOP, I get an error message telling me that this is a duplicate account. I have never had an account with SIOP before. What is going on?
- It is possible that, although you may never have created an account, if your name was included as a co-author on a previous conference submission, an account may have been created for you at that time. Since you can only have one account in our system, this is the account that you will need to use now. Try following the steps as noted to sign in and reset the password or create a new username and password. If you still cannot get into the account, please contact SIOP at email@example.com for assistance.
- I used to have a Student membership a long time ago. How do I become a professional member now?
- If it was more than five years ago, you should try creating a new account and complete a new membership application. If it was in more recent years, you may still have an account in our system. Try using the password reset feature: you can try resetting with either your former username, your email or your membership ID number. If you receive a duplicate account message, that means your old account is still in the system, but something is not correct with either your username or email address. In that case, please contact SIOP at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Other problems/questions/concerns? Please send us an email at email@example.com or call the Administrative Office at 419-353-0032. We are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.